Bath & Body Works | May 12th In-Store Purchase Including The VIP Tote & Sip and Serve Body Care

Bath and Body Works Friday in-store visit, and purchase.  

My Friday included going to Lowe's for more potting soil and not much more...but I thought while I was out I would run to the mall to at least try the Sip and Serve mists before the sale ends on Sunday night.  I can't be sure how something is going to react on me unless I try it first.



 

 

I must say I was disappointed in the Firecracker Pop Travel Size Fine Fragrance Mist I got on the $2.97 sale earlier this week.  The scent (cherries, fresh citrus, juicy berry) seems changed to me, and not long-lasting at all.  Like the effervescence of the scent is gone along with its staying power. Good thing I tried it first before grabbing the full sized product.

As I explored the store looking for the three wick Lemonade & Sweet Tea candle while the $12.95 sale was happening, I heard it was not ringing and could not be put out yet. I grabbed a few of the single wicks instead to see how they would be.  The packaging on those appealed to me.

Thinking the sales would end on Sunday, and the next few days would be too busy to get back to the mall, I grabbed  the Sip and Serve Fragrance Mists and headed to the cash wrap.  I added a third single wick (even though the wicks were stumpy) to give me enough to make that $45 Tote Bag purchase minimum....and I got it. 

I know, I know,....I didn't plan on getting it.  Granted, the items inside are wonderful, and would make wonderful gifts, they just aren't something I want to add to my fragrance cabinet.

So I may just sell them off and enjoy the bag rather than trying to finish another fragrance trio.  

Smelling the few spritzes on my arm of the Sip and Serve Collection, I found the summer scents pleasing. Again, hardly long lasting or something I want more of until I wear each for a few days to get a clearer opinion of how they are with my chemistry.  The packaging is the draw of course.  Those colorful straws make it a collectible for anyone who loves first releases...(before any replenishment comes in without the straws and golden color spray works).

Poolside Cabana - crisp pear, summer breeze, solar sandalwood

Sunset Glow - fresh coconut, cherry seltzer, dreamy moonflower

Sparkling Orange Spritz - sun-kissed mandarin , bubbly prosecco, citrus soda