Bath & Body Works | Mother's Day Gingham Tote Bag Purchase With Purchase In Store Visit

Bath and Body Works released the Gingham Tote Purchase with Purchase Tote Bag filled with their Gingham and Gingham Gorgeous Fragrance Products on Monday in stores and online for My Reward APP Customers to purchase first at a $40 price with any $40 purchase.  There wasn't anything I needed to make an online purchase so I waited to see what would land in store today.

The pocketbac $1 sale launched and I did add 40 to my cart, along with the tote to see what it could come down to with a coupon for an in store pickup.  I didn't complete the purchase because I wanted to check out the store first...I was hoping the Sweet Tea and Lemonade Hand Soap hit the walls.  I would grab 5 for $27 and fill in with the sanitizers.  

Unfortunately, it was not out on the shelf, and was not called for to be bought today, so I passed on getting the tote.  I grabbed 20 sanitizers in the new assorted scents and saved my coupon.  The only sanitizer I really love is the sweet tea and lemonade one.

Now for the tote.  It is as good as I said it was for a month now.   It is not recycled material, cheap to put groceries in.  It is a heavier duty canvas material load up with everything you need to carry -- plus groceries. For those who say it doesn't feel - look - like a Mother's Day worthy tote ... Any quality, neutral color, sans flowers heavy duty tote is a perfect choice to give Mom.  And if your Mom loves fragrance - it's an even better gift.  

Gingham Gorgeous is a nice fragrance but not one I want a full collection of.  After I de-stashed hundreds of new, never used, fragrance items from my personal collection it is a bit easier to be picky on what I want to collect.  

If they don't sell out and become available without a purchase I may grab one.