Bath & Body Works | My Rewards APP Today - Laundry Products Survey - Monday, May 22nd, 2023

Did you check your Bath and Body Works My Rewards APP this morning?  The Laundry Fragrance survey is up for the upcoming Fall release of their Laundry products collection.  

I would think by this time...for a fall release....the products are already made...but I did vote.  Here are my thoughts:

I am a Tide/Downy user so I have an expectation of quality and performance for the price of any product. I need my clothes clean, without removing the color, and I want it for a good price.  Fragrance plays no part in my choice for clean clothes.  Sure, when they come out of the washer and into the dryer, they smell great.  Unscented would be fine too.  As long as my clothes are no worse after the wash, than before.

How will these...I think they could be sheets....how will these laundry sheets compare in pricing to other brands who have already began the Eco-Friendly transfer to less plastic, less waste?  I am not sure.  We should hear more when they get closer to the fall release. But if they are too expensive, they will be rejected by their cost conscience shoppers and they too, will end up in red clearance bins for the December Semi-Annual Sale. 

For the record, I chose Lavender Vanilla as a fragrance.