Bath & Body Works | Pocketbacs - Endless Weekend And Mahogany Coconut

I am not sure when these came out (Edit: December 2022), and if you saw my collection of pocketbacs, you would understand why.  But in checking out the online site today I found these two scents...marked as sold out...yet I don't remember seeing them before.  Are they still to come?  Or did they release recently and my store never had them and I overlooked them online.  Curious....since they have the Allure Readers Choice Award overlay.   

Mahogany Coconut - What it smells like: our classic woodsy fragrance with a tropical twist. Fragrance notes: creamy coconut, mahogany woods and English lavender.

Endless Weekend - What it smells like: a sweet, sun-soaked weekend you wish would never end Fragrance notes: sun-kissed magnolia, fresh orange and blue coconut water.