Bath & Body Works | Hand Sanitizer Sprays Return This Fall - But With A Smaller Size

When Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer Sprays sold out earlier this year we all expected to see some return during the Semi-Annual Sale.  When they didn't, people were asking if they would be coming back any time soon.


I heard that they were returning in various scents...and they would be vegan...as the hand sanitizer gels are now.  They are also returning in the much smaller version, one ounce size, as we have seen in stores twice.

Photos Below: 2022 Halloween Version of Hand Sanitizer Mist was the larger, 3 ounce size we had before.  2023 Halloween Version of Hand Sanitizer Mist was the smaller, 1 ounce size.  The smaller version is priced at $3.95 and when I purchased mine it was at full price.  The larger 3 ounce version are sticker priced at $6.50 and I grabbed all that I have when they would go on sale for around $2.00.

I do like using the Hand Sanitizer Mists, but since 2020 I simply carry 72% rubbing alcohol in my older, skinnier hand sanitizer mist bottle in my cross body bag.  For sanitizing my hands, it didn't matter to me if it has fragrance or not.

This new smaller version are cute, and can slip inside a pocket easily...but I am hoping that they come on sale for a much cheaper price point.  I will get the list of fragrances available posted, along with the photos.

Champagne Toast

Eucalyptus Spearmint

Sunshine & Lemons

A Thousand Wishes

Peach Bellini