Bath & Body Works | Store Visit - August 2nd, BOPIS Order Of Honey Mist, New Pocketbacs, And Price Increases

Bath & Body Works | Store Visit - August 2nd, BOPIS Order Of Honey Mist, New Pocketbacs, And Price Increases

 

Today's mall visit was to pick up the BOPIS order of Honey Perfume Mist and one of the new pocketbacs Fresh Rainfall with a green cap I placed on Thursday.  

During the visit, I grabbed four more pocketbacs and the Vampire Blood Diamond Shimmer Mist at cash wrap.  I checked out the Into The Night Body Care collection pricing and it has increased with its packaging refresh, as I suspected.  The Fine Fragrance Mist increased by $2.00 and the Body Cream by $1.00.  I didn't take the time to check out the other forms.

The beautiful Vanilla Romance candle was out today, and I grabbed another pocketbac in that scent.

The Dressed in White Candle had a marble lid on it now, and it would seem someone brought back two of the Stranger Things candles as they were on the shelf too.