Bath & Body Works | More Collaborations To Come?


Bath & Body Works | More Collaborations To Come?

 

Back in March I first mentioned what I would love to see come out as a collab - Wednesday - and even made a list of things that would translate well into the Bath and Body Works brand.  As disappointing as it is that we probably won't see that come through for this year, I have been scouring the web for things I would love to see come next.

I would love to see other brands collaborated with for a festive holiday sparkle season.

Elf.  A favorite of mine and didn't Goose Creek do a candle collab. with them?  I mean Goose Creek is collab-ing with everyone....I have not taken the time to order from them yet.

If not Elf...then how about The Grinch... Now that is a brand collab. that would be stinkin' adorable too.  Can you imagine a green fine fragrance mist?  Tons of accessories and fragrance.

How about Holiday at Starbucks...I know they do cups so we could have a cup wallflower.... and tons of candle scents...

 

What about an ice cream collab. for summer. Ben & Jerry's did a collab with Nike! People love their gourmand fragrances.   Lily Pulitzer for Mother's Day.