Slatkin & Co. | Halloween Hand Soap Collection Sold On QVC - Found In TJ Maxx

 

Last week I shared that I wanted to try out Slatkin & Co.'s Homeworx Hand Soaps after watching Harry do the presentation on QVC.  A two piece set of each of these three scents were on sale pricing of $19.98 with $5.50 shipping each.

I wanted to try all of the scents, but didn't want to pay the $60 items costs plus the $16.50 shipping costs so I passed on them.  Walking through TJ Maxx after visiting Bath and Body Works I spotted two of the Halloween scents and one fall scent!

My husband, who really never remarks about things,  liked the the fall doughnut scent and feel of his hands after using it so much, he took me back to the mall to see what others we could find. 

I found only one of Harry's soaps left, and it was the Spider Cider I didn't have.

These are priced at $4.99 each in TJ Maxx stores.