Bath & Body Works | August 4th Only - 50% OFF ALL Halloween Flash Sale

Halloween Flash Sale.

For those who were patient enough to wait for this kind of sale, instead of buying everything up on day one of its release, you surely cleaned up on getting some really great items at much better pricing.  It was available for ONLINE ONLY purchases beginning at 6PM (but it did start at 5:15PM) and BOPIS was open.

I grabbed something for a gift on BOPIS and as I scanned the list of all Halloween available online versus my store inventory...many of the bigger items...like the luminary...were showing as not available.  Getting that large piece for $135 would have been great if you were in the market for the piece.

Today when I went to get my order in store, the luminary sat on the table of green items still available.  There was still plenty of Halloween left in my store.  If a 50% off sale along with a $5.95 Mist Sale didn't clear Halloween things out, a clear message was being sent regarding pricing.