Homeworx Slatkin & Co. | Fall & Halloween 2024 22 fl.oz. Gel Hand Soaps Found At TJ Maxx

This past weekend I was watching QVC and I saw Harry Slatkin talking about his Homeworx Hand Soap collection and he was showing some Halloween Fragrances; Vampire Venom, Black Pumpkin Woods, and Spooky Spider Cider on Sale Pricing 2 (22fl.oz.) bottles for $19.98 plus $5.50 shipping, plus tax.  I loaded a few of them into my cart but got distracted and forgot about them.

 


 

During another presentation later, I saw a Hot Cider Donut Hand Soap as part of the Fall Hand Soaps being offered.  I never went and checked out of my cart that day.

Mostly, because I was distracted by other things and forgot, and that $5.50 shipping charge on each set of two can really add up.

Bath and Body Works was having a Hand Soap sale; $2.97 for their (8.75 - 8 fl.oz.) soaps for a few days and I thought about adding a few scents to the cart...and then thought about the 600 soaps I have and decided against adding more...because I really wanted to try Homeworx Soaps.

I didn't think anymore of it until this morning at the mall checking out Bath and Body Works for anything new, finding nothing, and texting my hubby that I was going to cut through TJ Maxx to go out to Hobby Lobby and he could meet me there to pick me up.  As I passed the soaps collection there was ONE Vampire Venom Homeworx Soap! Sitting on a shelf among other name brands...just waiting for me.

The line in store is  l o n g  to say the least but well worth the wait to try this soap for $4.95!

As I make my way through the long line with 8 still ahead of me, there on the impulse racks were MORE of Harry's Soaps!  Here was my chance to try them, three of them each 22 fl. oz. with NO shipping costs.  So I grabbed them.

I haven't tried any of them yet...and I will update this post as soon as I start...Tomorrow!  

Of all of the Homeworx items I have purchased, gifted and used over the years, somehow the soaps were missed.  I am looking forward to seeing for myself just how awesome these are in real life, as they looked on QVC during the presentation.

I'll Let You Know!