✨SAS REMAINDERS PACKING UP 8/2 ✨ Coupon Mailer First 20% Off Coupon Expires 8/2 -----Fall 2 New Out Possibly 8/13 & 8/24


Saturday, August 8, 2026

Bath & Body Works From The Past --- Emily In Paris

When Emily in Paris had its soft launch in November of 2024, I was days away from getting Co vid from hubby.  I missed the release in store, (of course) and was only able to grab some things from the pre-online only release, and later, during future SAS.  I just came across them in my cabinet as I get a Fall de-Haul ready.

Anywho...the items I grabbed were few.  I never watched the show, so I didn't give it any more thought.   Last year, I did hear there could be a part 2...but if and when?  unknown.  The source was real, but did anyone really love it to want it?  

This is the thing that I mentioned that no one was talking about...yet.