✨SAS REMAINDERS PACKING UP 8/2 ✨ Coupon Mailer First 20% Off Coupon Expires 8/2 -----Fall 2 New Out Possibly 8/13 & 8/24


Saturday, August 8, 2026

Bath & Body Works New Fall 2 Finds -- Rhinestone Bow Pocketbac Holder, Moo Cow Lip / Sanitizer Mist Holder, and Preserves Single Wick Candle Cinnamon Honey Toast


Bath & Body Works New Fall 2 Finds -- Rhinestone Bow Pocketbac Holder ($8.95), Moo Cow Lip / Sanitizer Mist Holder ($12.95), and Preserves Single Wick Candle Cinnamon Honey Toast ($16.95)

As I mentioned on the note area above, Fall 2 starts to set over a few weeks with the first look on Thursday, 8/13 in stores, and the entire collection should be out in stores by 8/24.  What is setting next week, I am not sure...but it is a start.  As for online?  I am not sure if we will see small amounts of things coming online next Thursday too.