✨SAS REMAINDERS PACKING UP 8/2 ✨ Coupon Mailer First 20% Off Coupon Expires 8/2 -----Fall 2 New Out Possibly 8/13 & 8/24


Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Bath & Body Works Fall 2 Release Dates

Thinking Out Loud: 
If you know anything about the brand you know that things are planned well in advance...and sometimes things change.  


Not always mind you...but occasionally things happen and something gets changed up.   

It got to the point when I was sharing the weekly sales... the commentary was so negative (when the sales I said were happening, did happen...when others said they wouldn't) saying the word "possible" was added to all shares, just to shut down the nonsense even when I know they would happen.  Others now add the word "Possible" or "Rumors" when they share others info and don't want to be corrected if it doesn't happen. 

Now floor set info has been pretty predictable when you are following the coupons expiration dates and previous years releases.  We are seeing many floor sets done over the course of three different days throughout the month so the days of the week (not always on a Sunday) they happen on and the dates change and going by the coupon dates doesn't always work.  

Sometime last month, I was told that with the coupons ending on the 2nd, we could see new hit the stores for August 3rd.  I marked it on the Archive post.  It was also mentioned then that the SAS leftovers will be packed up on Sunday, August 2nd so I made a front page note as a reminder if there was anything left in store you want, grab it before then.

I also heard we could see some new out on the 13th, and the entire Fall 2 will be set by the 24th.  Also added to the front page note.

I was at the mall yesterday for other shopping and stopped by the B to see if there was anything new.  The SAS table was packed up, and it was being prepped for the next sale. Nothing else was new and there were no sales to shop.

What could be coming out in stores as special has been predicted as the 17th now because of the timing of information being released at a certain place happening days before.  Previously, when that certain place said this is what is coming --- it came out the day after.  I do not know of any special thing happening on that day (as of yet) because I did not ask nor do I intend to.  

From all indications, like I said, by August 24th we will see all of the new Fall 2 in stores, and online ready for us to grab.  

Should any of the other days that were mentioned happen to add something new in stores and online, I will post that.

And for some saying that suddenly floor set info was removed from my page on Sunday, (still right where I left it) you should follow my page and posts daily.  As I see new, I share it.  If something changes, I mention it.  

I have updated the FALL archive with all of the collections --- all ready to make those fragrance shopping lists, and if new info should happen --- say when the Member APPreciation Tote ๐Ÿ˜€will release --- you can find it on the front page.  Right at the top... Next to the other floor set dates that didn't disappear.