✨SAS REMAINDERS PACKING UP 8/2 ✨ Coupon Mailer First 20% Off Coupon Expires 8/2 -----Fall 2 New Out Possibly 8/13 & 8/24


Monday, August 10, 2026

Life Inside The Page Fall De-Stash Sale On Mercari

Yes, I too shake my head when I spring/fall clean my collections twice a year and I never have to wonder where my money has gone.

The cabinet that holds some of my smaller home decor items is bursting at the seams; many from the Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey time of the beautiful ceramic candle holders, along with frogs, turtles, pineapples, mini candle holders, colored glass holders...so many pieces that aren't being offered any more, so much --- unused.

As the neighbors all around us are downsizing and selling, my husband is getting restless. We have lived here a long time, and he is not sure what he wants to do next.  When our daughter was accepted at Drexel after graduating Penn State, we planned to move and follow her...at her request.   When that changed, we went on with things here.  Went on with meaning buying lots of stuff!  ha-ha.

Even the fragrance closet seems to have too many offerings.  I listed a bunch of fine fragrance mists (about 42 total in four groups) last night including the three French Lavender & Honey I found in the back.  That was one of my favorite floor sets all of those years ago. I'm clearing out the Everyday Luxuries, and a bunch of others.

I've heard it said if you haven't touched it or used it in the last two years --- it's time to donate it, trash it, or sell it.

And here we are.  I am going to be even more busy it would seem.