Fall is falling and FOOTBALL SEASON has begun!
And while I was shopping in store today, I thought; Why isn't there a Table in the front of store dedicated to all things Football -- Bigger than a shelf with body care on it, with a bit more focus on one of falls favorite pastimes. Tailgating Body Care for him and HER, more Accessories, all highlighted with great marketing to draw people in.
I walked through Hobby Lobby, and they had an entire display (four sided) filled with all things Football related.
Here in PA, and locally we have Penn State. The mall is a stone's throw away from the college and while we don't need to see more licensed merchandise that is available everywhere in this store, find that bigger niche and RUN WITH IT.
TOUCH DOWN!
It's game time: this fragrance brings all the fall vibes with a crisp, clean scent that's worth cheering for.
Notes: warm flannel, fresh fallen leaves, autumn air.



