Bath & Body Works | Floorset pictures and Online order

November 5, 2014
 
~It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year~
 
I am a Christmas Girl...always have been, always will be.  I am all for Peace, Love, and good tidings...and toss in red ribbon bow and colorful wrapped gifts for those we love...and like and I am thrilled!
 
So I wait patiently for the glitter and glitz and all things Ho Ho Ho and when they finally show up...I am there.
 
Today I lucked out again and was able to visit a different Bath and Body Works and found more cuteness...and my online order also arrived.
Plus there was new online which I will post about next.
 
Today, the store received the three wick luminary houses that match the Holiday Traditions Collection and I was so glad I was able to get one.  Priced at $64.50 it is a bit pricey...but I used a 20% off coupon to save a bit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also grabbed the new lip glosses, buy two get one free and I added the glitter coasters for free with the coupon booklet.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is my order:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And check out this winter wonderland
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 



 

 
 
 
 
The new bags are out and that little box is the new gift card box!