Bath & Body Works | Holiday to come

November 23, 2014
I can't believe that this week is Thanksgiving.  This year flew as far as I am concerned and this years Bath and Body Works Holiday season seems short to me too.
 
Short...but wonderful.  I am loving all of the gift giving products they have come out with so far with just a few more tricks up their sleeves for December.  I can't wait!
 
I have been feeling under the weather health wise lately so getting my living area Christmas tree up has been a struggle.  Migraines are no fun!!!  So when I have to stop what I am doing to close my eyes for a bit I am planning out whose going to get what.  Usually by this time of year my shopping is done and all that is left to do is the baking.  This year, I am dragging. But I was thinking for the girls on my list who love all things pampering...
 
 Spa baskets
Big, thick fluffy towels...and all of those things to make your bath your own little getaway.  I will be sure to take pictures as I fill them.
 
I was in the store shopping for only a few minutes today...(headache) and the store was jammed with noisy customers filling up blue mesh bags.  I saw a few new mason jars in the Made with Love collection out and I grabbed the Mint Mocha Bark as my free item with todays email coupon offer....and since the wallflowers were back on a $3.00 sale I grabbed a few of those too.  I did get one of the c7 light Wallflowers and a pocketbac holder and used another coupon and got it for $5.00. 
 
  
 
Tonight there is a floor set and its just a few tables of Holiday Traditions moving to the front of the store, the shimmer creams coming out, the winter candy apple jingle soap, holiday and evergreen candles come out...and a few other things.  My store should be getting the Champagne colored Smart Soap dispenser tomorrow and I cant wait to get that.
 
I was told that the stores are opening Thanksgiving Night at 5pm and there will be some sales....like the wallflower twin pack for $5.00.  But at 2am all store sales will cease as they prepare for Black Friday.
And then we will see everything in store become buy 3 get 3 free....and
The VIP tote will be offered.
 
HOLIDAY WISH: I wish for celebrations full of happiness and good cheer. The festive scent of golden apples, deep green pine notes, and glimmering amber, will make your holiday wishes come true.
 
 
  Forever Red Preview Eau de Parfum - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works 
 
Now...still to come out is that triple layer candle I mentioned back in September...red white and green colored, layered winter candy apple, vanilla bean noel and twisted peppermint.  When, I cannot be sure.
 
Also the pedestal with the bear candle on it December 4th - the 6th.
 
Holly Jolly Christmas Candle will be out for the December 12th $8.00 candle sale.
 

 
 
The candle collection with the glittered lids come out in December.
 
Holiday III will consist of these fragrances:
 
Kiss: Pink Jasmine and Blackberry- pink jasmine, luscious blackberry, sparkling bergamot

Love: Champagne and Iced Plum- sparkling champagne, iced plum, juicy pomegranate

Wish: Vanilla and Apple Fizz- dazzling vanilla, apple fizz, Asian pear, winter freesia
 
Forms this will be available in: 
Shower Gel
3oz Shower Gel
Ultra Shea Body Cream
Mini Body Cream
Diamond Shimmer Mist
Mini Diamond Shimmer Mist
 
And December 20th SUPER SATURDAY the entire store will once again be on sale and the VIP Bucket will be offered.
 



Schedule:

Sunday, November 2nd Floorset

Sunday, November 16th Floorset*

Sunday, November 23, 2014 Floorset*

Thursday, November 27th Thanksgiving

Friday, November 28th Black Friday

Sunday, December 14th Floorset*

Saturday, December 20th Super Saturday

Thursday, December 25th Christmas Day

Friday, December 26th  SAS begins

Thursday, January 1st New Years Day

*date subject to change


Upcoming Sales:

❥November 15th
$3.00 SC Body Lotion
 
❥November 28th
BLACK FRIDAY
VIP bag
Buy 3 get 3 Free entire store
 
❥December 6th
SC Body Cream
 
❥December 9th
Aromatherapy 50% off
 
❥December 12th
$8.00 3 wick candles
Buy 3 get 3 free
$5.00 candle sleeves
 
❥December 13th
$4.00 Fine Fragrance Mist
$8.00 Soap and Masons Your choice
 
❥December 18th
$2.50 hand soaps
Buy 3 get 3 free
2 /$22 candle sale
 
❥December 20th
SUPER SATURDAY
Buy 3 get 3 free Entire Store
VIP BUCKET