Thanksgiving and Black Friday Shopping | 2014

November 28, 2014
 
I sat here for the past hour, writing a blog talking about my ER trip and my Black Friday Shopping only to have saved it...then by accident deleted it....so I will skip all of that and show you my quick visit to Bath and Body Works purchases.
 
I must say, the sales associates were so very helpful today in seeing me in my collar, one grabbed a tote and helped me fill it, reaching up on the top shelves getting my candles and the other who checked me out made sure I didn't lift the two heavy large bags and carried them out to my husband waiting on the bench outside of the store.
 
 
 
 
I am disappointed that this WISH candle did not come with a pretty sparkly lid that I think the others will have when they release in December.
 
 
 
I was going to use the coupon for the $11.00 but I was told I could then not stack any other coupons. The same would be if I tried to use the (expired on Wednesday $10.00 Made with Love coupon...they wouldn't apply to these)
 
 So I got 6 candles...(the black tie is already wrapped for my brother...shhhhh) at buy three get three free which made each candle $11.25.  Twenty five cents more than the coupon would be but it allowed me to save $$$ more in the long run.
 
And I added in the VIP and used a few 10 off of $30 coupons.
 
And coming home to find a gift for me waiting on the porch from Bath and Body Works made my day even better....headaches and all.
 
 
The best gift you can ever get is the one you pass up on for yourself when your busy getting things for others.
 
Heartfelt thanks to Bath and Body Works for this beautiful and thoughtful give.
 
#BBWPerfectChristmas