Bath & Body Works | Chicago Destinations Candles | Holiday 2014

November 17, 2014
 
Things are beyond crazy busy here lately, between getting things jump started for the holidays and my hubby planning on retiring at the end of the year and having some time off here and there...my days are beyond hectic.
 
The other day....November 5th, my girlfriend from Chicago sent me a message about some candles she saw on Ebay that caught her attention.  She asked me if I knew anything about them and wondered if they were a second set of Chicago candles that would be coming out.
 
I looked at them and intended on finding something out about them....then hubby had another day off and I lost track of it. I am so sorry my friend.
 
Tonight while mindlessly posting a few things on my own Instagram page, I saw in my feed a posted photo from a fan I follow about a Chicago Candle and it reminded me of the two I heard of from my friend.
 
Here is the post from Instagram user @whitebarncandlefan who shared a photo and allowed me to repost it:
 
Buckingham Fountain ~ Dazzling Lights and Water
The notes state a blend of sparkling water, citrus, and aquatic flowers.
 
 
And here are the two Ebay auction candles shared by poster tbandmuffinheads  (not my auctions) but please go check them out.  I don't have any information currently on when we would see these nationwide....yet.
 
Gold Coast ~ Luxury and Landmarks
North Avenue Beach ~ Sand and the City
 
 
 
Bath-Body-Works-Candle-GOLD-COAST-14-5oz-New

 
Bath-Body-Works-Candle-NORTH-AVENUE-BEACH-14-5oz-New
 
I haven't seen these nor smelled them, but in reading what's been said, it sounds like these can be repackages of a few we have had.
 
Last December 4th, I wrote a blog on the then new Destination Chicago releases....here is that blog:
 
Destinations Candle: Holiday 2013 ~ Chicago
 
December 4, 2013
Priced at $20.00-$22.50
 
SWEET HOME CHICAGO
The world's best candle guaranteed! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils and an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks, the wax melts consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room.
 
A scrumptious blend of glazed popcorn, luscious cream and rich caramel
Our 3-Wick Candle burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall
 
 
MICHIGAN AVENUE
The world's best candle guaranteed! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils and an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks, the wax melts consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room.


 

 

The glamour of the Magnificent Mile is celebrated in a blend of fresh citrus, cypress and a hint of amber
Our 3-Wick Candle burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall
 
 
LAKE SHORE DRIVE
The world's best candle guaranteed! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils and an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks, the wax melts consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room.

Picture breathtaking Lake Michigan and Chicago's spectacular skyline with this windswept blend of fresh water, shoreline woods and a hint of mint
Our 3-Wick Candle burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall