Thursday, July 13, 2017

Bath & Body Works | New Fall Signature Fragrances 2017

Here are the names of the new Fall Signature Fragrances coming to Bath and Body Works:
Fall Signature Fragrances:

Bright Autumn Blooms

Apple of my Eye ~ Champagne Apple and Honey - pink lady apple, sparkling champagne, jasmine honey, boysenberry nectar, autumn woods

Hello Autumn ~ Salted Caramel Apricot - buttery caramel, sea salt, apricot brandy, maple wood, vanilla bean.
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice ~ Spiced Pumpkin Cider - heirloom pumpkin, royal cinnamon, apple cider, roasted tonka bean, spun sugar


I will have the scent notes for these shortly, and I will find out all of the forms these will come in. I will publish them when I get them.
Forms Available:
 Fine Fragrance Mist
Body Cream

No comments: