Bath & Body Works | Tomorrow's Sale Information | May 25, 2015

There will be several sales happening tomorrow.

The Beach Candles will be on sale priced at $15.00.

The Beach Hand Soaps and the NEW Kitchen Lemon Hand Soaps will be on sale for $3.00.

Signatures will go back to sale pricing: Buy 3 Get 3 Free.

I know there will be a good sale on candles this weekend, but I am not sure if it will happen Thursday night for Friday morning. Pricing details to come.


Also...a note about SAS:

If you want candles for the SAS I am being told to be there when the stores open.  All of the candles from January to May will be there, as I said before, as long as there is still stock available. And the stores are receiving Fall candles as well as Fall Signatures...and I was told this could be the biggest SAS ever.

Grab your Coupons!