Victoria's Secret | New Rose Body Care Line

May 13, 2016
 
A week ago a friend asked me if I knew that Victoria's Secret had a new scent in their body care collection called Rose. Because she was remembering that I am always in search of a true rose fragrance she wanted to be sure to tell me about this.
 
I knew there were suppose to be a few new Rose Perfumes coming and I had been asking about them at the store in the mall out of town but they hadn't arrived when I visited. And these new Hydrating Body Lotions, Weightless Body Oils and Smoothing Scrub Washes were definitely not there either.
 
I immediately went online and placed an order as the offer then was $6.00 for all forms. 
 
When I visited the mall again on Tuesday, they finally had the display and product and I grabbed two more; a lotion and the scrub. They were priced $6.00 in the store as well. Of course my order arrived on Tuesday. 
 
I must say, this is the closest fragrance to a natural rose that I have smelled in some time.  It's not a floral in your face trying to replicate but not doing it well...this is amazing and beautiful. Boy was my friend correct!
 
In the store I tried the weightless body oil and my advice on using this product is very little to start.  It comes out of the bottle quickly and a little of this goes a long way.  After I tried it on my arms and hands I rubbed the excess over my hair.
 
For the pricing promotion currently happening in stores and online, I recommend trying this out in the store if you too were looking for something rose scented and grabbing a few if you love it too. 
 
Now if there was a matching hand wash....hint, hint VS.