Bath & Body Works | Today's Daily Find Report | Coco Shea BodyCare Collection, Tutti Dolci Information, New items online

As time permits I will try to do a Bath and Body Works daily report of what information I have found either in stores, online and on social media.  I do post many photos on my Face Book page as well as Insta-Gram so I wanted to be sure I post here as well for those who don't follow other social pages.
Here is what I found for today:
New: Online:
Openwork Heart Pocketbac Holder and three Pocketbacs Valentine's Day
Pineapple Mango Wallflower
Blue Bird Wallflower Unit
Butterflies Pedestal
Tulips Candle Sleeve
Capiz Candle Sleeve
Bee Scentportable
Cotton and Eucalyptus Ridged Candle
Found, coming soon:
Coco Shea Body Care Collection: Predicted coming at the end of February (27th or sooner)in these fragrances: Coconut, Honey, Cucumber
Other Information:
The New Tutti Dolci Floorset has been moved up to Wednesday, February 8th for release Thursday, February 9th.