Bath & Body Works | Today's Daily Find Report | New Water Bottles Nama Stay at the Beach and Gift Bags

February 1, 2017
As time permits I will try to do a daily report of what information I have found either in stores, online and on social media.  I do post many photos on my Face Book page as well as Insta-Gram so I wanted to be sure I post here as well for those who don't follow other social pages.
Here is what I found for today:
New: Online:
New " Nama Stay out At The Beach " Metal Bottle

Found, coming soon:
New Rose Gift Bag $3.50
New Gelato Gift Bag
New Life is Sweet -  Sweet Cherry Pie mason jar
New You're a Peach - Georgia Peach mason jar
New Love to Lather mini macroon cookie like sponges $6.50
New Metal Sleeves for Wax Melt Burners $12.50
New Wax Melt Burner
New Rose Water and Ivy Wallflower Bulb
Other Information:
Today Only:
Online Only Code: WARMINGUP $2.00 Shipping on $10 orders