Bath and Body Works | Thoughts | New Signature Body Care Collection | Tutti Dolci

The long awaited New Bath and Body Works Signature Body Care Tutti Dolci Collection  has arrived and with it came a bit of disappointment (for me) to find there would be no return of the beloved fragrances from years past.

Instead, these are four familiar fragrances with a (misdirected) Tutti name.  Why is it so hard to get those things we want, and love that were once made?  Can you imagine how SOLD OUT that Tutti Collection of the past would be in stores now only a few days into release?
I tried all of the fragrances in store the other day after I had already placed an online order, (that arrived today) and I find that all of the scents are lovely on a fragrance paper card but on me only the Pink Peony Crème and the Sweet Lemon Buttercup are okay. I am going to have to return the travel sprays and body creams or sell them because I can't wear them. The other two fragrances turned sour with my chemistry. The lip gloss/balm bon-bons were a bit over priced for their size and from the reviews I have read, are terrible tasting.  I couldn't review them myself because I chose not to spend $7.00 each for a tiny little balm and there was nothing in store as a tester.
Another loss was the decision of the Body Souffle  to not launch...for whatever reason.  There was no reason given other than the sentence the company told sales associates to direct us to the body cream instead.  Which is fine...but seeing the little octagon jar in the marketing posted in stores had my hopes up.
I find the packaging cute with touches of scalloped edges reminiscent of an awing and the squared off bottles for the shower gels feel fitting to the collection, but I missed not having a matching Hand Soap Collection or a Candle Collection to further the "sweet theme" for home fragrance buyers.  May times when I can't wear a fragrance I find I spend more on the Home part of a collection.
Thinking a Sweet Themed collection name would afford us a "sweet shop" sort of reboot filled with all of the accessories we once saw, I missed not having white ceramic pedestals, cookie jars, sweet treat wallflowers and more.
Add in the fact that that we did not even have a VALENTINE'S DAY themed Candle makes this floor set a bit of a miss for me.   The Valentine's Day Tote was a pass too.
I purchased more hand sanitizers than anything else.
I know, this post sounds so negative but I do try to share my personal thoughts truthfully so I think it's more disappointment than anything else.
Here is a look at the Tutti Dolci Collection:
Pink Peony Crème-
Our prettiest blend of blushing peony blossom, pink currant and white amber dipped in nectar.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Juicy Blackberry, Raspberry Crème
Mid Notes: Fresh Peony, Vibrant Honeysuckle, Violet Leaves
Dry Notes: Creamy Musk, Blonde Woods, White Amber

White Mocha Kiss -
Fall in love with rich vanilla mocha & coconut orchid wrapped in marshmallow crème
Top Notes: Crisp Apple, Watery Lily
Mid Notes: S'mores Accord, Ginger Flower, Coconut Orchid
Dry Notes: Vanilla Mocha, Driftwood, Marshmallow Crème

Sweet Lemon Buttercup -

A sweet treat of juicy Meyer lemon, creamy buttercup petals & fluffy meringue sprinkled with sugar
Top Notes: Juicy Mandarin, Sweet Lemon, Sparkling Lime Blossom
Mid Notes: Sugared Muguet, Jasmine
Dry Notes: Meringue Accord, White Musk, Whipped Cream

Golden Honey Praline-

Cozy up to creamy caramel & praline musk drizzled in golden honey
Top Notes: Pear Blossom, Hazelnut
Mid Notes: Salted Caramel, Cashew Milk, Sheer Jasmine
Dry Notes: Tonka Bean, Whipped Honey, Praline Musk