Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2019

Bath & Body Works | Going Places Candle Collection - May 2019

Some new Bath and Body Works Single Wick candles are showing up in some stores and back rooms and it looks like they are a Destination Theme.  I have heard there is a three wick Destinations Candle Collection as well.


Destination Candle Collection:

Three Wick Candles:
  • Barcelona - Sun Washed Citrus
  • London - Tea and Lemon
  • New York City - Champagne Toast
  • Paris - Rose Water and Ivy​

Single Wick Candles:
  • New Orleans - Bowties and Bourbon
  • New York City - Champagne Toast
  • San Francisco - Endless Weekend
  • Seattle - White Caramel Cold Brew





 My thanks to @oceanside_goddess_  ( seattle, new york and san francisco single wicks) and @kimmyshimmy0330 ( new orleans single wick) for sharing their photos of these new single wick candles. I will update this post as more new is found.