Bath & Body Works | New April Floor Set Tour - Gingham Signature Fragrance Release

I visited my Bath and Body Works store earlier this morning to check out the new items for today's floor set release and I thought I would share some of what I found at this beautiful store.

 The Gingham Fragrance Display at the stores entrance.  The other side of the long table has assorted scent gift sets for Mother's Day. 


 
 
 

 

 
 


The Black and White Body Care Collection and Home Collection

Some new Pocketbac refills, Hand Creams and Foaming Hand Sanitizer Holders. I really wouldn't want to have a big can of sanitizer hanging off of my purse but the regular pocketbac refills do fit in the pool float holders.That smaller Happy Mother's Day Canvas Bag is a great little add-on bag to hold gifts for mom, or grand mom.

 

 

A view of the wallflower displays...fully stocked.  I grabbed a few Strawberry Pound Cake wallflowers today while they were on sale.  This store was sold out of the Strawberry Pound Cake candles!  I saw six of them on Saturday when I visited and put off getting them until today.

 

 

​Candle Table Decor with the white flowering trees