Bath & Body Works | New ROSE Body Care Items

 A few new items are coming in the ROSE Collection.  Here is what I saw so far.


Rose Moisturizing Mousse to Oil - 4 oz.  $16.50
Rose Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter - 10 fl. oz. $12.50
Rose Hand Cream - 1 fl. oz. 

I tried the new Moisturizing Mousse to Oil in the Rose scent today in store and I must say I did like it.  The scent stayed on my hands long after I applied it leaving them soft and not greasy.

The new Hand Cream is not yet in store and I only saw that it is coming from the photo of it by the new Mother's Day Tote Bag.  Hopefully, it won't be a Tote Bag exclusive.

I didn't see a try me for the Moisturizing Body Wash, but when they make one in stores I will try it.  I know that this new body wash will be coming in other scents as well.