Bath & Body Works | Semi Annual Sale - Summer 2019 | June 10th - July 7th, 2019

​Here is your first look at the new Bath and Body Works Bounce back Coupon coming soon for the upcoming Semi Annual Sale.





While this coupon is not yet being handed out in stores, we should be seeing it soon.
It shares the beginning of Semi Annual Sale as June 10th and it is valid through July 7, 2019.

 I had heard that a new floor set for June is scheduled for June 2nd so I am not sure why this coupon begins a week later but that is the date on it. - EDIT- I was told this evening the new June Floorset was moved to June 9th. My thanks to all who let me know of this recent change -

It is for $10 off of a $40 purchase in store and online and its valid June 10th - 16th, 2019.

If you recall last year I was told from a credible source that Bath and Body Works was looking into no longer having a Semi Annual Sale in the Summer that they were looking to do something different sale wise.

I see by this coupon we are still having the same old kind of sale. But it wouldn't be Bath and Body Works without the Red Boxes and Yellow Duckies.

Personally, I would love to see something different being when the floor set changes monthly for the next new theme, they would clear out the previous theme at reduced prices.