Bath & Body Works | Semi Annual Sale Day Information Release Reaction

​I know when I saw this statue in TJ Maxx and snapped the photo of it I would be saving it for one of those WOW moments. 

Yesterday began the beginnings of the information released regarding Bath and Body Works 2019 Summer Semi Annual Sale. And, it's the perfect picture for said info.



So you are wondering just what is on the list?  Well, I am sure this is in no way all that we will be seeing of course.  But it is a good start. 

Some of the requested fragrances (from way back) that we have asked to return were not shown as coming back.  Like Sweet on Paris.

Drats, I know. I am not sure why they don't bring the requests...I mean they did actually ask for our thoughts and we gave them to them.

The things that I know about are 13 Named groupings.

Nine were of Body Care Collections and Four were Candle Collections. 

Nothing else as of yet.  I saw a few Candle names that look like interesting and possibly new, new.

There are return scents that have some updated packaging for this sale.

Oh, while I am on that subject of Returns...or Repackages....I see it so often the utter upset over that word.  Repackages....when Bath and Body Works uses the word NEW when describing something just added either online, and in store for a floor set.

I mean some get really, really mad over it.

If you are a lover of this brand from day one or just yesterday, you will know...or soon find out that there is rarely anything that is part of a collection that is BRAND SPANKING NEW. 

Yes, they slap a label on something we have seen ten times before and call it new but I think it is because they considered relabeling it...rebranding it as new. 

Sure, we have seen Watermelon Lemonade and Mahogany Teakwood a million times over again and for each re-entry into a floor set theme, it comes out with a matching to that theme label.​ 

So that is NEW for them.

It would be great for every month of floor sets there would be twenty new scents of things but in all honesty if they have tried and true scents that we are buying, why would they want to invest into creating that many new items all of the time.

I would love to know they TRUTH behind the decisions that are made.  I suppose we all would so we can better understand why some things stay forever and others disappear.

All we can do is continue to share our thoughts on social media pages and keep on requesting those Blast from the Past scents...in their true scents please.

Okay, back to the Sale information. I made the list...( without the photos ) and I am holding it back for a bit.  Not too long...so keep checking back.  And if there is anything new to add, I will add it to the list.