Bath & Body Works | Friday Night Updates - April 26, 2019


A few Friday night thoughts to share.

I made mention on my Instagram page earlier today that there is a sale tomorrow on All Men's Body Care at Bath and Body Works.  50% off sale. And don't forget that the Current 20% off coupon should be able to be applied to it as well since it is valid until April 30th.


I have heard that there should be a Shower Gel Sale next Saturday, May 4th.  The pricing and requirements are still unknown for sure.

The Destination single wick candles we are seeing pop up will be part of the Destination Candle Collection that also has three wick candles.  I will get that list of names added to my previous postings.

There isn't a huge floor set coming for May so far as I heard. There should be a minor update around May 9th.

Some candles that were testing not so long ago are filtering into back rooms now and the "Beach Escape" Candle Collection has been seen.  Beach Sage and Mint was one found so far.

A former tested Body Care scent that didn't go wide last year, On the Waves, is back and is being found in back rooms.  I think we may see it as part of the May update.

The previously posted June 2nd new Floor Set was updated to June 9th now.

With the arrival of a Semi Annual Sale Bounce Back coupon we have the information that this sale will begin on June 10th through July 7th.  All subject to change of course. I haven't heard when that coupon will be distributed.