Bath & Body Works | Today's Aromatherapy Body Care Sale - Buy 2 Get 2 Free!

 


Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sale begins today, for two days only.  You can purchase all Aromatherapy forms for this buy 2 get 2 free sale pricing, but only for Saturday, May 1st and Sunday, May 2nd.  If you are grabbing something for Mom in this category of fragrances, this is the sale to shop.  I am glad to see my information regarding my areas sales was spot on.  

Make note:  other stores in select areas are offering various price points on other body care products...I think moisturizers which include Aromatherapy items.  If your area didn't have that sale, stay tuned -  This week coming there should be other body care sales.  I will update my previous posting with info later today.

While I am too busy currently to hit the store, as much as I want to, I will check out the Aromatherapy bar soap on line.

Happy Saturday Shopping!