Bath & Body Works | Day One Recap Of The Summer 3/Fall Preview Floor Set

Today began the Summer 3 and the Fall Preview Floor Set making the Semi-Annual Sale a thing in the rear view mirror.  Where did everything leftover in the stores go?  No idea.  There was a small tower with a few things on it in store today, but no table anywhere with stock.

 


 

 

  • The Summer Escape Body Care Collection did NOT move to the 75% off section, where ever that would be now, and I did ask in store if they would price check the three scents left.  They all rang up as part of the buy three get three free sale currently happening.  It was on the list...as shown below.


I have posted the photos of the screen shots of the information I worked from for yesterdays posting below.  For those who love to critique my words.  :)   I also didn't see any reduced wallflowers in my store...again, where would they go now that the sale tables are gone.

 


 

  • Halloween did NOT come out in my store today.  I said that could happen, and it did here.  Drats...I know.   Why some stores were permitted to have sold Halloween items now for over a week without a full table set, but others didn't get it set at all???  I can only think it was a distribution situation, where they can't get everything needed for the full set, everywhere, yet.  There are many stores suffering with trying to get merchandise and meeting with the same problem.  From drugs and drugstore basics to grocery stores, everyone is having a tough time.  Last years situation is still not done with us it would seem.  So I will continue to check in store often to make my new floor set purchases including the Halloween pieces.  I, have a list.  ha ha.

I sampled a few of the mists of the Bakery Collection, looked around a bit, returned a dog pocketbac holder that is WAY too big, and left. Later tonight when I have time I will check out the online site to see if anything more was added and go over my list.

  • The Hand Soap Pricing DID go up as I said it would.  You can see the marketing on the table in the front of the store making the sale price of each $4.50 (6 for $27).  Using a 20% off coupon on the sale pricing makes them $3.60 each for 6 before tax.  I am a fan of the fall hand soap, Halloween hand soap and the Holiday hand soaps.  With having so many still in my collection, and this price increase, I will be scaling back my purchases to those I really, really want.  Dollar Tree has a 50 fl. oz Bright Citrus Huge bottle of hand soap today for $1.  Yes, I had to buy one to try it and I was shocked that it was thick, and creamy and smelled fantastic.  Cleaned my hands well...for a dolla!  

I will get some photos up of the beautiful floor set to share with those who haven't yet, or can't get to a store to see it.​  And as I try the new scents I will post my thoughts on those.  The bakery scents all worked great on my chemistry...even the Coconut Candy Apple.  Pumpkin Pecan Waffles seemed a bit better than the 2 in 1 Shower product I had...and by better I mean, didn't want to make me throw up.  After using half of the former scent bottle up, I could never finish it because it was so strong.  I will get a mist in that scent to try.  Sadly there wasn't a travel size in that scent.