Bath & Body Works | New - Halloween Items Release Today!

​Today Bath and Body Works recent floor set reveals Fall 1 and with it stores should have the Halloween table set up with those new items we all have been waiting for, finally available. Should being the operative word.  Some stores may still not have enough product to set a table that will look full enough and may hold back a day or so until they get shipment.

 


 

As social media has shown us, other stores have been selling bits and pieces of the Halloween collection early but now we should see it for ourselves in person.  

My store had both sides of the Halloween table decked out in all things spooky and I grabbed a shopping bag and checked out what they had.  While not everything was received yet to put out, I did enjoy seeing what they did have...all the while adding $87.00 worth to my bag which did NOT include any candles, or decor pieces.  How did I spend so much!

There was a woman along side of me who reached past me with every step and grabbed every decor piece as she passed the table.  I wasn't interested in the spooky decor, but I never got a chance to even touch the bat hand soap holders or candle pedestals, she took them all. My store only had two wallflower units; the sugar skull and the chihuahua Dracula, and they set two of the globe pedestals and the strobe light skull as I browsed looking for other new things.  I only found a few new hand soaps for the other new collections coming and that was all.  None of the new candle collections made it to the shelf yet and the wallflower unit wall is empty pretty much.   I plan on one more visit this week to see if anything is left...or if anything new came out.  

I still need to grab the mists in the fragrances that have already come out earlier this month while I wait a few days to grab more of the new fragrances coming.  A flash sale would surely come in handy now.

The registers were acting up a bit at opening rejecting the Debit cards the previous shopper tried checking out with, but eventually it worked with the cards being used as Credit and I was on my way.  We will see New things coming out throughout the week so be sure to stop by your stores for those must-haves on your list.  And next Monday more body care will drop so look for that too if your store didn't set it yet.  

I will share all of my Halloween photos in upcoming posts.