Bath & Body Works | New Halloween 2021 Body Care

This year Halloween from Bath and Body Works looks like it is going to be one spook-tacula-rly fun place to shop and I cannot wait for the Halloween table to finally be set!  When do I think it is coming?  Guessing, but I would say, July 25th.  I looked back at the Business Insider and PopSugar articles and they were shared online around that time in July.

 

 

 

We all have seen on social media some stores have been selling the candles, wallflowers, travel size body care, pocketbac refills, and holders either from the floor when their SAS stock went down, or upon the customer request since the last day of the SAS...but most are waiting, (even though the items will ring) for the official launch.  

Every day, we see something else new that will be part of Halloween from either APP sneak peeks or back room finds and whether you are a lover of all things spooky and macabre, or fun and whimsical, I know you will find something to love.

I am working on a Halloween post, but I wanted to share this find from yesterday...The Ghostly Glow Body Care Collection with  FULL SIZE bottles in the fragrance Wicked Vanilla Woods.  I have no idea yet what the scent will be, but I am liking the packaging, even in the black and white photo.

I do not know if there will be other fragrances, and I was told about a Wicked Apple scent earlier, but never saw that paper work...yet.  There are lots of lists to go through...and if the Wicked Apple was relayed to me by mistake and it was only about the wallflowers, candles, etc in that scent. I am fine with that.  If we get that scent--EVEN BETTER!


So Far the Halloween scents confirmed with paperwork and seeing the actual items, in body care are:

Happy Halloween Vampire Blood

  • Travel Size Body Lotion
  • Travel Size Shower Gel
  • Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitizer

 

 

 

Happy Halloween Spooky Berry

  • Bath Bomb

Ghostly Glow Body Care Collection - Halloween

Wicked Vanilla Woods

  • Body Cream
  • Fine Fragrance Mist
  • Shower Gel