Bath & Body Works | New Summer 3 Floor Set Items Online - 75% Off Candles Online - and No Halloween Online Yet

If you were up early this morning you would have seen some of the New Summer 3 Floor Set items added online and more price reductions on candles happened - reductions as in 75% off.  Those candles sold out super fast online, of course.  

 


 

 

Some Candles That Were Reduced Online: $6.12

  • Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake 
  • Black Cherry Fruit Pop
  • Coastal Watermelon
  • Raspberry Tangerine
  • Bahama Fizz
  • Island Margarita
  • Coconut Colada
  • Watermelon Lemonade
  • Suntan
  • Eucalyptus Spearmint
  • Coconut Sandalwood

I am not sure what was happening in store today for a 75% off price reduction as I skipped on visiting the mall but I guess they too, went on sale.

Have you been buying many candles so far this year?  I sort of backed off those purchases because of the problems they were having with lids - fish smells, and lack of throw.  I did get Spiced Cardamon and a Pumpkin Clove last week but have not yet lit them.  They smell awesome cold.

Halloween was not yet added online for sale but I expect to see it show up soon.  While everything Halloween looks cute, some of the accessories we are seeing on Instagram seem a bit more macabre than years past.  I favor a more cutesy neutral choice of pieces and less death looking and creepy.  That's just me.  Yes, I know it's a creepy sort of holiday...but a skinny arm with long fingernails is not my idea of a candle holder.  Ha Ha.

Some new Body Care Collections were also added online but not all were complete collections of products.  I think on Monday when the floor set releases I am going to try any new scents in the travel sizes first, if available.  I don't want to load up on new just to talk about them and end up not liking them and wasting that money when it could be saved for other FUN things to come.  

There hasn't been any hints of a Halloween Candle Luminary this year.  I wonder if those are gone by the way side now.  I haven't purchased any in years because of the huge price increases making them over $100 and because of that, I ended up selling off all of my never used Halloween houses for retail cost. 

 And I will keep updating that posting of the floor set items daily as I find out more items that are coming out.  

So that is it for today, hopefully tomorrow, more new will hit online...as we wait for Monday to arrive.