Bath & Body Works | Halloween At My Store Table First Look

The table designated in my store for Halloween was not a large one as we have seen shown in some White Barn stores on social media.  

 

 

This was a standard table size overcrowded with the products they had while missing plenty of other items I saw/hoped would come out.  There were no busts or witches hand, no ghost or skeleton sleeves and pedestals, no collection of wallflower units, no bat cosmetic bag, and no luminary.

I wanted to see some of the big ta do highly valued ceramic items to grab a photo of.  I didn't plan on buying any to use, and I had no interest in buying to resell them.  They were not set when I was in my store at opening.  It was mentioned that what was out, was all that was had in stock and anything else could come later when the shipment arrived.

The few photos I grabbed were mainly for my own second look when I got home. Sometimes in my excitement for new, I find I overlook those things on my list. The candles were not on sale, naturally, and I did not buy any of the buy 2 get 2 free candles in the days leading up to the release to exchange when Halloween launched.  I didn't want the trouble of exchanging and I don't want to end up with fish lids as some are reporting the problem still exists.  Since I am still wearing a mask in store, I cannot smell a thing and I wouldn't know until I got them home.  So I'm putting candle buying on a pause for now hoping things get fixed for holiday when I buy more.

My purchase didn't seem like a lot to me but I still spent $87!  That post is next.

And if I am remembering correctly, the paperwork I saw had a few other Halloween pocketbacs on it, that were not on the table. I have to go back and reread that list.