Bath & Body Works | Christmas 1 Floor Set - Phase 1 and Phase 2 - And New Info Coming...

If you visited your Bath and Body Works store today, you would have seen Holiday tables set up along with a few Fall and Halloween clearance tables still marked at 50% off.  If you are in the market for Fall and Halloween keep checking your store for markdowns...if there will be any to come, before the store converts to all Holiday.  

Yesterday's  floor set for holiday newness was phase 1 and next Sunday, October 30th will be the phase 2 completing holiday floor set for Christmas 1. 

Holiday checkout bags will be out then for our purchases.

There are more sets to come...with plenty of new.

I will continue to add the newness that is coming during the day when I can and at nighttime before bed.  My family has suffered another loss, an uncle that I grew up with like an older brother. Our third loss of a loved one in the past 14 months. My cousin who passed in July was the second, and is still not laid to rest.  Life, has its complications. Death, sadly is worse.  My thanks for your kind thoughts, words, and prayers.