Bath & Body Works | Dream Bright Holiday Preview And Thoughts On This New Scent - October 10th, 2022

I had to run a few errands yesterday morning before sharing the day with my husband on our 35th wedding anniversary and one of those errands was to Bath and Body Works.  I had it marked down that October 10th was going to be a Holiday Preview and I was curious as to what my store would have out.  I see so many stores have been putting out a bunch of wallflower units and pocketbacs, and other things...but mine did set the Dream Bright Cash Wrap Preview, and plenty of Holiday Candles to smell.  Masked up while out, I smell nothing.  The labels looked so pretty in person making you want to grab your favorite scents by the bagful.  But not for only $10 off so I passed but made note of some I may grab.

 

 

There were a few new Wallflower units out, but I am slowly moving away from those...so much so I took a box of 19 new units I just de-stashed to UPS this morning.  Sold off---cheap. 

The cash wrap didn't have a tester out yet but my sales associate did open the mini perfume to become a tester.  Again, I can't smell a thing...and when she started to tell me what she thought it would be...forgetting the name, I finished her sentence...Forever Midnight?  She's a long time associate who remembers the way, way back items like me and I told her I thought it could be that when I saw the scent notes.  

Not finding any new pocketbacs, with a list of must get, I left the mall.  As soon as I took off my mask outside...I could smell the perfume on my wrist and it took me to two things. 

Forever Midnight? yes, but immediately the Smoked Berries and Incense Candle.  I say that scent is spot on because of my burning that candle, and needing to see my doctor because it was so strong I could not breathe well during.  That fragrance will forever be in my scent brain.  Ha Ha.  And on smelling Dream Bright right after spraying, that is what I smelled.

When I arrived home I got out my Forever Midnight (for her ---there was a men's version too) and I spritzed it on my wrist to compare.  Right down to dry down they smelled alike, to me.  And that one spritz of Dream Bright lasted all day on my wrist.  Hubby kept remarking that whatever it was I sprayed, I should buy because it works on me.  As I mentioned before...that happens very little with fragrances and my chemistry.   I think I will buy the Mini Perfume to start and see where that takes me.