Bath & Body Works | Day 2 Rewards/Offers

 Day 2- POS Updates Effective Today, Monday, October 3rd

As the employees go into work today and log on Zipline, they can read this notice and can interpret it however they chose.  When the customer comes up to use a coupon that brings up the error message shown, they can go ask a manager what to do.

I post the changes I am told about as coming for an archive of when things change.  I share it openly for everyone to expect these changes as they come as a help.  I will still continue to post important things here, but not shared openly. 

Social media blew up last night, and continues on today...all over coupons...and a bit about online coupons (which I never made mention of).  

This note below shares that reward or offer ID (meaning the barcode that is printed on the coupon---not YOUR ID like a drivers license) needs to match the customers reward app barcode they swiped in order to process the reward/offer.  

If you don't swipe your reward app bar code, you have probably had the SA ask you to punch in your phone number.  Your Rewards App Bar Code and Your Phone Number help verify to whom the offer applies.

How will it work if you don't add a phone number, or swipe a rewards app card?  I will let you know as it is being checked in stores currently. 

The company used the words Reward and Offer. That is what is on the App.  Under Offers: your discounts (20%) , and free items (free hand cream).

Some Mailer Coupons are connected to Reward Apps.  You use one mailer coupon, the offer disappears out of the app.  Happened to me, I know it's true.

How will it continue to work when you try to use others coupons...I guess you will find out when you try it.

I could only assume from what I have been told that the company wants to stop the sale of their coupons and will continue to modify the programs to make that work.  

So many have written in the posts shared on social media how you love to give others your extra coupons, and share in groups with people who still don't get coupons.  That is kind and pre-app I have done that in stores too - I understand how frustrating that could be to shop with a brand for years and never get any reward of a coupon.  Perhaps all of the other extras "found" should have been shared for free as well, instead of sold.