Bath & Body Works | Accessories Summer 2024

 If you follow me on IG you would have noticed that I shared the First Look at some of the upcoming Summer 2024 Accessories we will be seeing on 4/7.  I did share it here as well, but on the Summer 2024 Archive in the HOT POSTS link at the top of the page.  It may have gone unnoticed by everyone who check only the daily postings.  I haven't had time to make postings until now with some of the new info that has come out yesterday.

I was told the the gingham bag was shown on YT with the blurry floating photo and the watermark covered up so I guess now is a good time to get it in the feed.

These accessories look GREAT!!!!!  I did see the socks...adorable and a must buy....so save me a pair in both colors.  And the floaty, blurry YT Photos don't do those cute, heart coin purses any justice.  They, too, are a must grab.  I saw the Pride Bag and its a must get too...goodness, I think I will be getting all except the gold woven cosmetic bag.  It's nice, but not something I would use.

Anyway...a reminder that you can click my posted photos and it makes them larger to view.


 

Summer 2024 Accessories:

Sport Pack Pride- white bag , clear plastic over fabric with canvas strap, silver hardware, rounded rectangle shape, multi color rows of lettering, B&BW and Love Always Wins


Wristlet Lemon ✓
DOPP Kit Woven✓
Cosmetic Bag Unicorn✓
Cosmetic Bag Dinosaur✓

Backpack Blue Gingham✓
Coin Purse Blue Gingham✓

Pouch Blue Gingham ✓

Blue Gingham Shea Lounge Socks

DOPP Kit Pink Gingham
DOPP Kit Pink Gingham✓
Coin Purse Pink Gingham✓

Pink Gingham Shea Lounge Socks