Bath & Body Works | Rewards Members Survey - What Favorite Candle Would You Like To See On Candle Day 2024

Bath and Body Works sent a survey out to their Rewards App Members Today regarding a choice for a favorite 3-Wick Candle Fragrance for Candle Day 2024 (12/6. 12/7, & 12/8??).  Check your APP if you want to contribute to the choosing.

I chose THE ORIGINAL.  I have only one of those left and I have been saving it --with the hopes of its return - in this full strength please --- as it is one of thee best scents in my opinion that I have smelled for my home.  While it may not be for everyone, this scent was one of those that made me think of HOME.  Not a sweet, sticky scent, or gourmand...this one, didn't feel like I sprayed a room freshener to mask scent.  

Wine Cellar is incredible too...and I love it....but my allergies and breathing...not so much.

Who knows....maybe we will get ALL of these scents back...

And will CANDLE DAY, be Candle Days....beginning on Friday, 12/6, and continue through Sunday, 12/8?