Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, September 29, 2025

Bath & Body Works New Wellness Fragrance Additions: Heirloom Rose & Black Tea

Bath & Body Works New Wellness Fragrance Additions: Heirloom Rose & Black Tea 

Online and In-Store today, 9/29, Bath and Body Works added a few new fragrances to their Wellness Collection and after trying both pre-release, these will be coming home with me.

The two things I remember most about the most recent quarterly sales meeting was the mention made about improving sales ONLINE, and their drive to add more Wellness (aroma) fragrances to the collections.  I expect to see many more collections added to this form of body care in the next quarter...and I think I will make note of all of those well-being scents I own, loved, passed on, and look forward to seeing come back.














❤ Heirloom Rose - What it smells like: a bright, fresh floral.

Fragrance notes: rose oil.

Forms:

Ultimate Hydration Body Cream

Essential Oil Mist

Body Lotion

Body Wash Foam Bath

Eau de Parfum



❤ Black Tea - What it smells like: an earthy, grounding calm.

Fragrance note  black tea.

Forms:

Ultimate Hydration Body Cream

Essential Oil Mist

Body Lotion

Body Wash Foam Bath


❤ Eucalyptus

What it smells like: a light yet herbaceous cleanliness.

Fragrance notes: eucalyptus oil.

Forms:

Ultimate Hydration Body Cream

Essential Oil Mist

Body Lotion

Body Wash Foam Bath