Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2025

Tuesday, 9/9 Sale's Info Early EMAIL (9/8) - Hand Cream Sale $1.95 with Code

 Bath and Body Works Tuesday, 9/9 Sale's Info Early EMAIL (9/8) - Hand Cream Sale $1.95 with Code

Something new today, along with today's sales info email, before 8AM, a separate, sneak peek at Tuesday's Sale email.

Perhaps, a way to get the information out earlier to drive sales to the very slow-going store sales purchases since the Villains came out.  

My thoughts:  release the weeks sales on a Sunday or Monday yourself.  The information is already out there anyway -- so why not?  Sure, things change and sales need adjusting at times --- we get it.  

But try this idea out.  Take it for a spin.  People shop what they can afford.  People shop what they can't afford.  As a consumer, I like to plan what I am going to get ahead of time at all stores...and even then, end up with sticker shock when the (grocery) receipt comes out at $200!!! 

Because it's still sitting on me after hearing it a dozen times over as I typed after hearing the Quarter Earnings Webcall ---- It was mentioned more quality products with less discounts ✅, and less selection of products (for the person who was asked by the CEO and said they were overwhelmed with a store full of items???) ✅ Hmm, hearing that said the first time I thought - "they must not shop in a grocery store, or Lowes, Home Depot, etc. --- Large stores ---- because stores that offer goods, offer CHOICES.  Lots of them.  We need Choices.

What serves me today may not be what is needed tomorrow...so tomorrow, I hope that you will have that in store then...because if you don't...I will find it somewhere else.  And probably on sale!

One example ---  QVC offers Harry Slatkin's products ---- and I love his brand too.  I am watching him present these 2 huge bottles of hand soaps... for $19.98 plus shipping $5.50.  It's always the shipping that changes things, so I hesitate on trying the holiday scents.  I run to the Mall for B&BW, grab my sales there and head to TJMaxx to see what is new.  In their impulse aisle and soap aisle are the exact same hand soaps I saw on TV the night before.  Same everything.  AWESOME...no shipping to try out his soaps.  I turn the bottle around to see the price $4.99.   Online, I would have gotten 2 bottles...in this random store, I got 5.  

PS.  I like his soaps too.  now I don't have 600+++ of his soaps on my shelves like I do the B soaps...but my point is, I had a CHOICE...

I don't think of the B as some random tiny-offering Boutique that has three of something to offer to make it appear to be that much more special.  I want to continue to think of the B and the go-to place I shop for everything I want, and need because I can count on it, as I have since day one.