Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2025

Body Care Pricing This Weekend???

I made note of it on the sales lists, but I wanted to add it here too.  It was mentioned on social that the employees get a special discount sale today (which they deserve times a million) and tomorrow, they get to shop the big days sale this weekend first, which is all body care sale...and the only reason I mention it is that the employee that shared the note from Zipline verbatim remarked that the pricing was going to be $5.95.

I have seen posts mentioning the upcoming all body care sale for customer that are mentioning it could be $4.95.

I don't know what this weekend's pricing is going to be FOR SURE...I just wanted to put it out there that it could be a higher price point than the $4.95 --- so shoppers can plan their budget accordingly. 

It makes my heart happy to know that there are some good perks for the employees -- who have to deal with chaos at times from all directions.πŸ’™