Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2026

Bath & Body Works Candle Collection - A Day at the Cafe & Sweet Shop



Bath & Body Works Candle Collection - A Day at the Cafe & Sweet Shop


What started out as an odd find on the FB Marketplace should be an upcoming release soon.

A Day at the Cafe and Sweet Shop Candles.  I had shared these previously before Valentine's Day and with March around the corner I suspect they will release then, maybe as a Rewards Member exclusive something. 

I remember the first triple layer candle I ever bought from Bath and Body Works and it came out at Halloween/Fall time.  Hoping these candles smell great and burn well.

These photos were found by me with proof and not shared on any other source currently; TikTok, FB, IG.  I did not remove anyone's watermarks to share these.