✨SAS REMAINDERS PACKING UP 8/2 ✨ Fall 2 New Out Possibly 8/13 & 8/24

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Thinking Out Loud:  As I scroll social seeing ALL of the new photos hitting the reels, groups, and the gram - I am laughing at some of the commentary seen.

All of the --- they are NOT real --- comments when presented with photos of the actual products.  How some of today's photos were taken and shared on TikTok in comments from inside a CAR? I don't know. (shrugs). That spinning thing didn't jump out of a shipping box --- zip across a parking lot and land next to the rear-view mirror inside the car on its own for today's photo shoot.  HA HA.

All of the comments from customers who wrote that after reading Reddit, they went to their stores and asked when these things are coming --- and of course -- were told, "we don't know anything about this" (when we all do know they do, and they cannot say --- so, I mean...stop asking?)

Whatever is coming, will be here soon enough, because the stock is hitting stores --- hence the leakage.

As for the main question everyone wants to have answered after seeing the photos on social --- I am reminded how this famous line from the "Implant" episode of the sit-com Seinfeld sums it all up nicely:

"They're Real and They're SPECTACULAR!"