Bath and Body Works Current Instagram Sweepstakes. Check it out!
Bath & Body Works
- Eligibility: The Bath & Body Works CocoShea Sweepstakes are a series of individual sweepstake promotions (“Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry (19 in Alabama and Nebraska; 21 in Mississippi). Employees Directors and officers of Sponsor, and its parent and affiliate companies, contractors, and suppliers, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Entrants must have an Instagram account in good standing and internet access. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. (NEW JERSEY NOTICE: This Sweepstakes is not void in the state of New Jersey.) Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations of these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, approved or administered by or associated with, Instagram.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bath & Body Works, Inc., 7 Limited Parkway, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068, U.S.A. (“Sponsor”).
- Timing: Entries for each of the individual Sweepstakes must take place at the dates and times specified below, (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, shall serve as the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
Sweepstakes Date Time Cucumber CocoShea Sweepstakes March 6, 2017 7:00 AM EST – 11:59 PM EST Coconut CocoShea Sweepstakes March 8, 2017 7:00 AM EST – 11:59 PM EST Honey CocoShea Sweepstakes March 10, 2017 7:00 AM EST – 11:59 PM EST
- How to Enter: Shortly before the start of each Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will post a video of a CocoShea Cucumber gift box on March 6, 2017, a video of a CocoShea Coconut gift box on March 8, 2017 and a video of a CocoShea Honey gift box on March 10, 2017 on its Instagram account along with instructions about how to enter the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Video”). To enter:
Like the individual Sweepstakes Video on InstagramLimit one (1) entry per person per Sweepstakes. Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible. Entries must also comply with the “Entry Requirements” described below. Any use of automated, robotic, macro, programmed or similar quick-entry programs, or attempts to exceed the maximum number of entries permitted, is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Entry Requirements: Ineligible entries include entries that fail to comply with these Official Rules, as well as those that are, in whole or in part, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, hateful, embarrassing to another person or entity, deceptive, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contain racial slurs, or contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of, sexual acts, or are not within the spirit of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion (“Entry Requirements”).
- Winner Selection/Notification: Ten (10) potential winners will be selected for each individual Sweepstakes in a random drawing to be held on or about March 7, 2017, March 9, 2017 & March 11, 2017, respectively. Following the drawings, the potential winner will first be notified using a private message via Instagram and subsequently must submit a mailing address to receive prizes as instructed by Sponsor. Except where prohibited, the potential winner may be required to sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance and Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s agent within Seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner does not submit a mailing address as instructed within a twenty-four (24) hour period from when the notification is sent, cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, or fails to otherwise comply with these Official Rules, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be enforced. NOTE: Potential winner is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Prize/Prize Restrictions: Ten (10) winners for each of the individual Sweepstakes will receive the prizes listed below:
Sweepstakes Prize and value for each winner TOTAL ARV Cucumber CocoShea Sweepstakes Cucumber CocoShea Body Lotion; $13.50
Cucumber CocoShea Creamy Body Wash; $13.50
Cucumber CocoShea Body Butter; $16.50
Cucumber CocoShea Foaming Scrub; $13.50
Cucumber CocoShea All-Over Mist; $16.50
Total Retail Value: $73.50
$735 Coconut CocoShea Sweepstakes Coconut CocoShea Body Lotion; $13.50
Coconut CocoShea Creamy Body Wash; $13.50
Coconut CocoShea Body Butter; $16.50
Coconut CocoShea Foaming Scrub; $13.50
Coconut CocoShea Lightweight Body Oil; $16.50
Coconut CocoShea Mini Hand Cream; $8.00
Total Retail Value: $81.50
$815 Honey CocoShea Sweepstakes Honey CocoShea Body Lotion; $13.50
Honey CocoShea Creamy Body Wash; $13.50
Honey CocoShea Body Butter; $16.50
Honey CocoShea Foaming Scrub; $13.50
Honey CocoShea Shower Jelly; $16.50
Total Retail Value: $73.50
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ perpetual use of winner’s name, likeness, Entry, social media handle(s), photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, virus, bugs, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity, availability, fairness or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Sponsor, together with its respective affiliates and related companies, including without limitation its parent, sister and subsidiary companies, retailers, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of material and services related to the Sweepstakes, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Sweepstakes and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and other representatives are not responsible for: (1) lost, late, inaccurate, incorrect, stolen, deleted, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions; and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system/human errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, or satellite transmissions, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a website, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of entry. (1) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, websites, network hardware or software beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- BINDING ARBITRATION: BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THEY ARE WAIVING THEIR RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT: (I) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY -- WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION -- BY BINDING ARBITRATION (BY A SINGLE NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR SELECTED BY SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION) ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES (THE “AAA RULES”) THEN IN EFFECT; (II) ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE HEARD BY ONE ARBITRATOR TO BE SELECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AAA RULES, IN COLUMBUS, OH; (III) UNLESS BOTH PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR AGREE IN WRITING, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; AND (IV) JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
- Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with Ohio law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws.
- Winners’ List To receive the winners list or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 17, 2017 to: Bath & Body Works, Inc., CocoShea, ATTN: Winner List, 7 Limited Parkway East, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068, U.S.A. Vermont residents may omit return postage.