Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Bath & Body Works | New Candle Collection | Scroll Gate Label

I don't yet know too much about this upcoming candle collection, only that it will be coming out in a few weeks with Aprils new Paris floor set.
 
A friend shared with me that there was a new candle seen on Ebay today, unsure if it was a new test collection and after seeing it myself, I made some calls and found it is in the backroom of a few stores ready to set soon.  As I find out more names in this collection, as well as the collections name itself, I will update this post. For now I will call it:
 
Scroll Gate Candle Collection:
St. Tropez Shore - sea salted bergamot, sun lilies, cote D'Azur coconut
Champagne Toast - chateau champagne, wild berries, sweet orange
Endless Weekend
Cream Caramel - buttery caramel, powdered sugar, vanilla
White Jasmine - white jasmine bud, orange blossom, mimosa
 
 
{photo credit: @toby_rex}