Featured Post

Bath & Body Works Fall Heritage Rewards Member Appreciation Tote Bag Bundle?

I've been wondering when we will be seeing that Rewards Member Appreciation Tote for Fall.  We could see it out September 14th, as part ...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Bath & Body Works | New Test Candles Revealed | Fresh Picked Collection

Thanks to many friends in the wax community on social media, we now have a First Look at some current candles testing. I am not sure what this collection is called, {Fresh Picked?} or where it will fit in the upcoming months, but I will try to get more information.
Fresh Picked Collection
{black trimmed labels, colored glass}
 
Black Cherry
Cucumber Melon -summer cantaloupe, crisp cucumber, fresh honeydew melon
Eucalyptus Mint
Farmstand Apple
Fresh Cut Lilac
Indigo Sky
Peach Bellini
Sweet Honey Bee - honeycomb nectar, sweet lemon, honeyed ginger
Toasted Coconut - golden toasted coconut, fresh vanilla bean, soft caramel
photos courtesy of @duchessofwax